What is veganism?
Veganism means developing and using alternatives to animal products for the benefit of people, animals, and the environment. Thus, veganism is not only a special diet that excludes certain types of foods but a lifestyle, a special philosophy that captures all spheres of life.
What are the health benefits of a vegan diet?
One of the important reasons for people who refuse food of animal origin is the benefit to the body.
According to recent studies comparing the health of vegetarians and vegans to the health of meat-eaters, the former are more healthy.
The study authors concluded that vegans have a lower risk of developing cardiovascular and cancer diseases.
The vegan diet has many benefits and, what’s important, all of them are scientifically based and verified by nutritionists in research conducted over several decades. Let's take a closer look at some of them.
- Veganism helps lower cholesterol levels. A 2007 Diabetes Voice study found that people with type 2 diabetes had 21% lower plasma lipoprotein levels due to their veganism.
- Benefits for the cardiovascular system and blood pressure reduction. According to numerous studies, vegans have significantly lower death rates from all kinds of heart diseases, including ischemia and hypertension, compared to non-vegans.
- Increased intake of antioxidants. Vegan foods typically include many healthy foods such as vegetables, fruits, legumes, and whole grains, which are high in antioxidants, fiber, vitamins, and minerals.
- Fight obesity. Plant foods are less nutritious. Of course, it is possible to gain excess weight on a vegan diet, but it will be much more difficult. In addition, a plant-based diet boosts metabolism.
- Improving digestion. By not eating meat, vegans make it easier for the stomach. By consuming a large amount of vegetables, they provide the body with a large amount of plant fiber, which stimulates the intestines and has a positive effect on its microflora.
Healthy vegan products and snacks
If you work hard and constantly expend energy, then snacking during the day is a necessary support for the body. But what if you prefer a healthy meal or, perhaps, you are on a vegan diet, and you cannot prepare a full, vitamin-rich lunch?
You shouldn't eat nuts alone, as today there are plenty of healthy and nutritious vegan foods and snacks available today that have a number of significant advantages over “empty” and unhealthy alternatives. One of such healthy vegan snacks is Tatapela.
What is Tatapela?
Tatapela is a manufacturer of healthy and 100% vegan snack foods. This company offers the market vegetable and fruit desserts, which usually consist of nuts and dried chewy pieces of fruits and vegetables.
Tatapela snacks are 100% natural and have no added colors, preservatives, sweeteners or sugar, corn syrup or palm oil. Some flavors are also gluten free.
The importance and health benefits of Tatapela products
Tatapela is a manufacturer of healthy and 100% vegan snack foods. This company offers the market vegetable and fruit desserts, which usually consist of nuts and dried chewy pieces of fruits and vegetables. Tatapela is a cruelty free product as the bites are made from only plant-based ingredients. This is important for people who prefer plant-based diets for ethical reasons.
Delicious and All-Natural Bites
The Tatapela product consists exclusively of natural and healthy ingredients. The snacks have no added colors, preservatives, sweeteners or sugar, corn syrup or palm oil. Some flavors are also gluten free.
Fun, Chewy Snacks
Tatapela has the right balance of fruits and nuts to give these real fruit bites a natural flavor with the right level of chewiness. It is perfect for those who have a busy lifestyle and do not have enough time to prepare a full breakfast or lunch, or simply want to grab a bite to eat in the office while maintaining a healthy diet.
Handcrafted and Unique
Tatapela snacks are unique and unmatched. Over time, they do not lose their nutrients and flavor. We make natural Fruit and Veggie bites by hand using a natural drying process. This helps us get the most out of our flavors while being healthier for your family. Thanks to the hot and dry climate of the Mojave Desert, where Tatapela is produced naturally, non-seasonal desserts are available all year round!
Tatapela Product Certification
Tatapela product is certified by several biggest providers of certification in the USA. They are the following:
- Gluten Free - WFCF CARE Certification. Where Food Comes From, Inc., is the number one provider of certification and verification services to the food industry.
- Made in USA. With US and foreign ingredients.
- Non GMO Project. Verified by https://www.nongmoproject.org
- Certified Vegan. Verified by https://vegan.org
- Naturally Air Dried
Enjoy 100% vegan healthy and cruelty-free snacks and desserts all year round with Tatapela!